• HYR811 is a desktop reading and writing device that supports EPC global UHF Class 1 Gen 2 / ISO 18000-6C protocol.
• The product integrates a high-performance near-field antenna, which can prevent the tags in the other area (except right above the reader)from being misread or miswritten. It has the characteristics of fast reading and writing speed, high accuracy, strong anti-interference ability and convenient use.
• The products are widely used in various RFID system application fields such as book management, store supermarket, clothing store, electronic cash register, POS cash register, file management, logistics management, production automation management and so on.
• Integrated high-performance near-field antenna, and can effectively prevent tag misreading / miswriting.
• Support EPC global UHF Class 1 Gen 2 / ISO 18000-6C protocol.
• Working frequency 865-868MHZ/902 ~ 928MHz.• HYR811 is a desktop reading and writing device that supports EPC global UHF Class 1 Gen 2 / ISO 18000-6C protocol.
• Output power 30dbm (adjustable).
• Reading / writing tag distance can be adjusted.
• The communication interface are network port or serial port to ensure reliable and stable communication.
• Independent mold opening, support IP54 protection level.
• Provide complete software development materials such as DEMO, SDK and API to facilitate development.
• The surface is made of glass fiber reinforced plastic, the appearance is thin and delicate, and easy operation
Appearance and Structure
• Dimension(Length X Width X Height)：330mm×330mm×18mm
• Net Weight：3KGS
• Working temperature: -20 ℃ ～ 60 ℃
• Storage temperature: -30 ℃ ～ 70 ℃
• Ambient humidity: 5% ～ 95% RH, no condensation
• Communication interface: network port, serial port
• Power supply voltage: DC 12V